The verse says
“Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.”
If I knew that, how would I change today?
What would I do differently?
I would shout from the housetops how we need Christ- how we were designed to have God as a daily and constant part of our lives. I would share this video to help them grasp this concept and understand what the Bible is truly about:
I would appreciate my boys more and hug and kiss them heaps…
In between kisses and cuddles, I would keep telling my friends about God’s goodness and their need of him. These are the verses that God impressed on my heart today…
1. “Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.”
8. “As a bird that wandereth from her nest, so is a man that wandereth from his place.”
9. “Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man’s friend by hearty counsel.”
12. “A prudent man forseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.”
17. “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.”
20. “Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.”
My friend, you may not think about what happens after today, after your God-given moments are over. I plead with you to spend 11 minutes watching the video above- 11 minutes that could change how you spend eternity.